Friday, May 14, 2004

Stay Tuned........Please!

Where does the time go? Dammit, I don't really have the time to post up the story I want to, but I am grinding it through the mill in my skull. This one I've wanted to write since I started this blog thingy, so I need to get my thoughts together.

Off to the coast this weekend, but if I'm in any shape to write, you'll have it on Sunday night--Monday afternoon at the latest.

Also coming up; possibly a new look to this webpage. Blogger (the place I post my stories) has updated the templates of the available page styles and Chris "Lefty" Brown's looks pretty cool. I will probably follow his lead, so don't be shocked if (If? When!) you check out this page in the next week or so and it looks a little different.

Ya ever get one of those fifty-cent pieces? They suck. You can't use them in vending machines, retailers try to dump them on you and you never have enough of them to collect and cash in for any worthy amount. Well, the next installment tells the story of one man's solution to getting rid of a fifty cent piece. Oh, and Iron Maiden is in the story too.

Hate to leave you hanging, but I thought I'd better let you know that I'm still here and still blogging. Thanks for dropping by. Y'all come back now, hear?