Saturday, May 29, 2004

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted.......

That's right folks, I'm off on vacation for a week, so no new posts for a bit. Some of you won't know the difference since you think I lag when it comes to new stories being told. But Mary has relented due to the whining and agreed to see Primus on our jaunt into Seattle on Wednesday night. I'm pretty sure I'll keep my glasses intact with the Boss around this time, but let's hope there's a story to tell when I get back. (Newcomers to this site can see what I'm talking about in the archives under, "Making A Spectacle Of Myself In The Pit")

I'll leave you with this; watching a Cheers marathon on TV Land as I was getting ready to leave today, I am pretty sure that Rhea Pearlman and Ronnie James Dio were seperated at birth. Now in my mind, I see Carla belting out "Holy Diver" and Dio wearing a Red Sox apron and tacky dangling earrings. Demented I know, but now that's what you'll see too. Have fun with that.

Thanks for checking in and keep on coming back. More concert hijinks tales coming soon!