Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This Delay Proudly Brought To You By Tony's Life

That's right, folks, Tony's Life; busy, sometimes crazy, and always very tiring. (For best effect, read aloud in beer commercial announcer voice.)

Sorry for the latest delay in storytelling here, but I'm tryin'. Stupid life gettin' in the way yet again. Between work, trips away from home, and just being away from the Mistress (aka the computer), it has been frustrating lately for me to try to get a tale up here for you all. I know I'm not writing The Rise And Fall Of The Roman Empire here, but I write in fits and starts when I can and sometimes it takes a while. And don't get me started when it comes to editing my own work. I do have a 3/4 finished George Thorogood piece in the hopper and should be ready in a day or so.

As always, I thank all of you for checking in, even when in most cases there isn't anything new to read. But I'm looking forward to the fall and winter, when I'll have much more time to publish this garbage. So come back, have fun reading, but remember that if you're not careful, you just might learn something.