Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Pat Tragedy Stalled--Read All About It

Sorry for the delay in getting the conclusion of the Pat Tragedy story out to you folks. I know a lot of you have been checking back from time to time and I really do thank you for not giving up on this hack of a writer. Chapter Three is almost done. In doing some editing, I mistakenly deleted about 1/3 of the chapter and I've had to try to rewrite it. Someday, I'll figure out this here computing machine and avoid this type of mistake.

Please hang in there and keep checking this site. Hopefully you have it bookmarked by now. In an attempt to keep you all interested in future Hazy Concert Memories, I will tell you that the wife and I saw Heart recently and there's a nice story brewing there. I'm also holding tickets to see Van Halen in a couple of weeks and then Prince in early September, so there should be some tales therein as well. Also, I have a heartfelt short piece called The Corkboard that's rattling around in my skull. Later this year, when my intrusive job slows down for the winter months, I have some ideas for some short fiction that I hope come out as nicely as they play in my head.

Anyway, if you are new to this site, please be patient and don't give up if you've enjoyed what you've read to this point. I'll get there eventually. If you haven't already, check the archives for older stories. For faithful Tony's readers: another thank you for sticking with me and for all the emails and comments.

Pat Tragedy conclusion coming soon. I promise!

Tony