Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Holy Shit! He's Writing Again!!

Yes dear, faithful readers, I'm back. After some family losses and other stresses in life, I've gotten back to the keyboard. Sorry for the delay. I really do appreciate the fact that you check in from time to time. Let's hope that I'll stay on it this time.

Part Two of the George Thorogood story can be found below. The third and final installment will take a few more days as the wife and I embark on a three night tour-chase of Gov't Mule. We'll catch them for two nights at the famed Fillmore in San Francisco and then make the insane trek to L.A. for a one night stand at the Wilshire Theater. The S.F. to L.A. stretch is challenging, especially since we actually pass through (or close by) our hometown of Fresno on the way down. But there's no time to stop if you're gonna make the show. In L.A., we'll be sitting with Lefty Brown (his blog can be found on the sidebar to the right). I'm sure we'll have reports to be found right here in the days to follow.

So scroll on down and check back here soon.