Monday, March 28, 2005

Tony's Hazy Update 3/28/05

Just dashing off a note in the time between stories to let you know what's coming up.

The Vegas story is in progress but will wait until next week. Combing through my CD collection reminded me of a story from our trip to Seattle last year. Call it "Primus 2004--The Lost Episode". It involves a band from which the world may never recover. (I just wish they'd tour.)

Also, tomorrow night (Tuesday, March 29), Mary and I will be seeing Rod Stewart perform in Fresno at the Save Mart Center. Will this be another Fleetwood Mac debacle or will Stewart pleasantly surprise me as he has the past times I've seen him live? My only wish; that he only play a handful of the American Songbook melodies (maladies?) and maybe pull out a few rockers like an old Faces tune or two. By the way, yes, I do bet on longshots at the track. I'm a dreamer.

Be back soon...................T.