Sunday, May 08, 2005

New Posts! An Update

Thanks for checking back in with me here at the Blog-Of-The-Month club. Writing these stories has become tough to fit in these days, but I'm trying.

The Vegas story is underway, but will wait a little longer while I get the Velvet Revolver story done. You can read the first installment below. This will just be a 2-Parter, I promise. I suppose that since it's only about 3 weeks after the show, this is about the closest I'll get to a "morning after" review.

Also, many of you picked up on this or were aware of it before. If not, after a month's worth of viewing, you should know that the F-Tones story was a little April Fool's tale. The details of the story are true in as much as my wife and I lived them. Exaggeration of those details is what made the F-Tones post an April Fool's joke. Later, I will relate those details as they happened and comparisons can be made to the April 1st story.

Keep scrolling to catch the Velvet Revolver stuff and come back soon.

Thanks,

Hazy Tony