Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Stuff!

Dear readers, I thank you again for not giving up on me just yet. See below for another exhausting chapter to the Black Crowes story. The good news is that I banged this one out in one afternoon instead of piecemeal as usual. Hopefully, this will lead to more production here. There are so many more stories to tell and one is going to overlap the other if I don't get to it soon (Ozzfest 2005 and this summer's Ozzfest 2006). If I don't write about last year's show before hitting this year's, I think it might somehow mess up the space-time thingy.

Also, head on over to my other site by clicking on the barely visible link over on the right. (Too much?) There's a little bit of stuff over there too and I hope to start that one as a daily exercise soon.

Thanks and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments, even if you just want to yell at me like my friends do to finish the damn story!

---Hazy Tony