Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wait! Look!

Hat in hand, shuffling feet, shoulders slumped, and pouty lips.

That's my stance at the moment. Here I am, just days away from Ozzfest XI and I never got to the story from last year's event. I was afraid of this and was taking steps to avoid getting to this point. But life got in the way again, and how. Some sketchy details pertaining to this can be found over on Oh, Like You Give A Sh*t.

As for Ozzfest; both last year's story and this year's yet to be known story will be told in one tale. Depending on what happens this year, I may tell one and then the other. Or, I may interweave the stories. I'll know better after Saturday. I have last year's outline in my head and I'm sure I'll keep those details in mind as I experience this year's show. Maybe there's a reason I held off on getting to the Ozzfest '05 story until now. I hoping it's not just because I'm a sloth when it comes to posting this crap.

In any event, there is another installment below of the Black Crowes story. Our heroes creep closer still to the actual concert with America's pastime, draft beer, and the devil's clock radio providing yet more obstacles along the way to the famed Fillmore Auditorium. It's taking on a Tolkien feel, no?

No, Tony. It's just taking a long, long time to tell.

Scroll down with faith. I'll get to the conclusion next week.............Tony