Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back In The Saddle (sort of)

Greetings, patient ones!

Below, you'll find some new material after an embarrassing absence. It is the text of a letter to a friend that contains concert content, so I'll cheat a bit and forward that along to all of you to jump start the posts. I'm just sentences away from my first new Hazy Memory entry in quite some time. No, really.

In a day or so, I'll be posting the first part of a tale spanning a quarter of a century. Well, maybe span is not quite accurate, but at least it bookends that period of time. Many guest stars and a few reunions, plus the unyielding Keno appears again. You'll also find the answer to an ages old mystery; can Tony take a punch?

Thanks as always for finding me here. Leave a comment below the story or shoot over an email using the link on the right. I've always been enough of a whore to read praise and hate mail!

--T