Sunday, July 04, 2004

Do You Know This Rocker?

Once in a while, I tend to latch onto a band or artist that disappears from the face of the Earth and I end up wondering what ever became of them. (Clockhammer anyone?......I didn't think so.) The internet has become a very useful resource in the search for my lost icons, but sometimes I come up empty. Now that I have you folks visiting this site once in a while, I thought that I could reach out to you to help find my White Whale.

I have a concert story of sorts on this artist that I'll share in the future here, but in the meantime, I'd like to know if anyone out there has seen or heard from this man recently.


Pat Tragedy performing at a Central California amphitheater, circa 1985

This shot is one of two photographic records of that afternoon's performance. I've also seen video of the show, both official and bootleg, but not for many years and I wonder about the condition of the tapes at this point in time. This photograph (and the video footage) show Pat Tragedy playing his signature three-string bass guitar.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Please leave any info by clicking on COMMENTS at the end of this post, even if you think its a stretch. I will follow all leads.

Thanks for your efforts to help solve this mystery.

Where is Pat Tragedy?