Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Pat Tragedy Exposed!

With the help of faithful Tony's readers like yourself, I was able to put together the clues and find Pat Tragedy. Thanks to all who emailed and left comments here on the site.

But in the end, it was me who finally solved the puzzle. I didn't find Pat on the internet; I found him in the mirror.

That's right, I was Pat Tragedy. I guess my own memory plotted against me and I blocked out that warm spring day back in '85 when Pat's persona wrestled for, and won, control of my awareness. Now that I've put it all back together again, I'm ready to tell the inside story of Pat Tragedy; how he got his stage name, why he played a 3 string bass, and other sordid details. Plus, this time, the account of the concert will be from the performer's perspective.

Next time: Blinded By The Rock: The Unsanitized Autobiography Of Pat Tragedy